As you will know, CMM is entering a new phase, with big changes in the office and a very exciting diary of events ahead of us.
- I’m working on an Easter project, SONGS OF EASTER, to be completed by Christmas
- I’m planning to re-write/re-record SAINTS ALIVE (now 40 years old – the Pentecost musical not me!)
- I have an idea for a new musical for late 2022.
We are delighted to welcome:
- JANE PRICE as CMM Administrator and my PA
- SOPHIE JOHNSTON a graduate Musician responsible for developing CMM’s Media expression and output
They join me, Mary, Annie and Tim in our office core team, and of course we have so many Regional Representatives, Associates and other Supporters like yourselves. What an amazing family! We are so grateful for all you do.
Coming up soon:
- Mon 27 Sep – WILDFIRE sing-a-long over zoom (8pm) – ask for a zoom code from email@example.com
- Sat 09 Oct – SPIRIT WORKS – Water Orton Parish Church (10am-4pm) – a day to go further in discovering the power and gifts of the Holy Spirit. Click here for BOOKING FORM
- Sat 06 Nov – THREE WISE CAMELS with a choir and orchestra – Coton Centre, Tamworth – details and booking: https://www.cmm.org.uk/index.php/three-wise-camels-day/ We’d love to see you all there, so sing, to play or to watch!
- Mon 22 – Fri 26 Nov – WORSHIP WORKS – The Pleasaunce, Overstrand, Norfolk – a mid-week break for all worshippers, leaders and musicians – details and booking: https://www.cehc.org.uk/feature-holidays/worship-works (Day or evening visitors are also welcome – contact hotel for details)
Please tell others. We really hope you can come on one or more of these events. It is so wonderful to know of your prayers and support.
And don’t forget Michael’s new album, available HERE